Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ides of October - Ordeal in the Office

It all started well on the Friday, 15th Oct morning in the office. One of my project was going live and the implementation started in the morning and slated to go on till the evening.

I took my camera with me to the office with the expectation that, in the evening, once the implementation is complete, can go out happily on a photo shoot. But you know, not many go as per the plan :-) I did not get a chance to move out as we had a few issues and there was delay. So, though glued to the desk, got a chance to take a shots from my desk through the tiny little window. There is a bit of compromise on the clarity of the picture, but that was inevitable due to the fact that I was taking from behind the window glasses that wasn't so clean.



Contrary to my expectations, the issues were not resolved by the evening and it turned out to be a long day. Eventually darkness set in outside, while inside, we were still fighting hard to resolve the issues. In the midst of the issues, I even forgot to have my dinner. Finally, by mid night, though not fully good to go home, I got some time to relax and I took my camera again. This time, I faced reflection a major problem that was impacting all the photos I tried. So, I had to wait for the lights to go off (After office hours, the lights switch off automatically every one hour and there is a switch to put it back on). When the light went off, I tried a few attempts and captured the below:




It turned out to be a very tiring day & night in the office that for 24 hours round the clock, did not sleep. Amidst this, got an opportunity to shoot morning sun from my desk.



Eventually, at 8 AM in the morning, the issues were finally resolved and we got sign-off from business. Ah, what a great relief it was...And before I started my journey back home, I made one last click and here it is...

2 comments:

  1. I like the wide clicks.. good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud subject, specially, one snap of wheel in the bright setting sun, comes out to be very Gud.

    ReplyDelete