Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Marina Bay Visit

Early October, I got an opportunity to leave office early as I had to attend to Pranith since my wife need to go for her classes. So, we agreed to meet up in Dhoby Ghaut and "exchange" him. :-) I decided to spend the evening taking him to Marina Bay and also play with the shutter bug...Though I took a lot of photos, most of them looked over exposed when viewed in my system. So, I decided to expose only the below photos in this blog. :-)

Appreciate your valuable comments/feedback.

Regards
Selva




Flyer & Sands


4 comments:

  1. gud ones,
    selva u asked for the copyright thing on my photo graphs, I use photo software to imprint my copywrite details on the photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pawan. Hope Anshu has fully recovered by now. See you in the ground this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kuldeep, Thanks for the compliments and tips. I believe you would be using Photoshop,right ? Or any other utility to emboss the copyright details...?

    ReplyDelete