Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dad's BirthDay

Fortunately, this year, I had an opportunity to celebrate my Daddy's 63rd birthday as he was here with us. He does not like to celebrate, so I kept it a secret till I returned from the office. I started from the office quite early than usual and bought a cake and started my journey back. While on the way, got to know that they (Dad, Mom, wife & Pranith) were all going to the temple. I was quite happy about it as I thought it would be good opportunity to do a quick decoration and it would be a total surprise. I called in my friend Adhi and we purchased balloons and banner and while we were returning itself, they all returned from the temple. So, my plan didnt work out fully as expected. Nevertheless, it was great fun. Particularly, Pranith was so excited about it. The below is evidence to that.


Pranith was very happy to do the honors of cake cutting, as my Dad was very shy and blushing...:-)



The real fun came in next when the cake was shared...




A couple of customary group photos...



Over all, it was great fun and lot of happiness @ Home...
Fortunately, my Mom's b'day is on the 21st of Oct., looking forward to celebrate her's as well...

Cheers
Selva.

No comments:

Post a Comment