Thursday, December 30, 2010

Floral Collections - Part IV (Botannical Garden - Part I)

My Botannical Garden shoot-out was a long due activity ever since I bought this new dslr. It materialized just last week and I had great fun clicking everything that my lens sees... :-) By end of the day, I just realized that my hand started to pain and then I noticed that I had clicked about 889 photos!!! (OMG). It was a real "stress test" for my Canon 550D and the batteries. I didnt have backup battery also and the single battery survived the whole day... :-)

The toughest job was from here to begin:- To review and upload... :-) Here is the first part of the Botannical Garden collection.(Click the play button at the center and then view full screen button at the bottom right of the below panel)



Thanks for your time and appreciate your comments...
This series will not be complete without the Orchid flowers which I will post as a next bunch/batch. :-)

Cheers
Selva.

2 comments:

  1. I am not very expert ….but what I feel…is .. brightness and colors are really good .
    I mean ..over light in photos is very balanced . a perfect professional touch . very balanced bhoken effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rajeev for the feedback!!!
    Again, we are in the same boat...Neither Im an expert..:-)

    ReplyDelete