Sunday, December 5, 2010

Floral Collections - Part I

I have been taking a lot of pics in November but it was a very busy month and I could not post into my blog. Now I got the time to blog. Here is the first of the series of floral collections.

Below are captured near to the Cricket ground/Polyclinic/KTP Hospital in Yishun.








Below are captured in my block 150 (neighbour's home). Thats why I have been able to capture the bud and the flower, as I monitor every time I cross over to access the lift.








Below are captured during our trip to St.John's Island and Kusu Island.













2 comments:

  1. nice one Selva, It seems you more like mother nature..keep it up.. post the original images somewhere so that we can use in wallpaper :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rishi! :-)
    I think still a long way to go before I can come up with wallpaper photos. Pawan gave me an important feedback regarding the size of the photos which I need to work on now...These are still amateur photos only... :-)

    Thanks for your comments and hopefully one day I can provide you some good wallpapers! :-)

    ReplyDelete